We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
A daylong event at the new Edyth building to highlight how Alzheimer’s & Dementia Resource Center assists, educates and empowers the care partners of loved ones living with a dementia diagnosis. If you know of anyone living with dementia, please come by this event.
You are encouraged to drop by anytime between 9 AM – 4PM, or you can visit for one or all of these specific presentations:
- 10 AM Relieving Stress with Meditation, Movement, and Gratitude by Dr. Lezlie Laws
- 10:45 AM Hope for the Future by Alexandra Garnier-Mercier of the Florida Brain Bank
- 11 AM An update on Alzheimer’s & Research by Dr. Brandon Lenox of K2 Medical Research
- 12 PM The Power of Music Demonstration and Performance by Ashley Gravatte of ADRC
- 1 PM Workshop “When Words Don’t Work” by Edith Gendron, COO of ADRC, PAC-certified trainer and consultant
- 2 PM Driving and Aging
199 S. Knowles Ave.
Winter Park, FL
Light refreshments will be served.
Venue: Edyth Bush Charitable Foundation
199 S Knowles Ave, Winter Park, Florida, 32789, United States